At Smile Art, we have an outstanding team, and each team member is focused on making your experience at our office as smooth and efficient as possible.
Dr. Monica is an amazing orthodontist, we all love her, and so will you! We believe as a Team in providing our patients with the same level of professional, friendly and high-quality service that we would want for our friends and family. Each staff member is well-qualified and friendly, and we love what we do! Our assistants are certified in infection control, radiology, and additionally are certified as specialized orthodontic assistants.
Our goal is to provide the best orthodontic care possible and our incredible staff is more than qualified to make this goal a reality. You will feel truly cared for and at home in our office!
Our State-of-the-Art Office
We are a high-tech, computerized, virtually “paperless” office – all charts and patient information is available anywhere in the office, increasing efficiency. Direct Digital X-rays reduce the amount of radiation significantly and offer high quality images available to view immediately after capture. We have the latest 3D scanning technology that eliminates need for ‘molds’ in Invisalign treatment, and Records molds for all patients. Our patient portal provides secure online access for patients to view their scheduled appointments, records, payment history, etc.
Our Community Involvement
We feel strongly about giving back to the community and sponsor local sports teams, support schools in the area through donations and help in other charitable causes through community organizations and non-profit groups. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Smile Art donated PPE to health care workers in New York and Connecticut. Some of the charities we have been involved with include The Wilton Education Foundation, Wilton Little League, Value Creators, Autism Speaks, Wilton Young Life, New Canaan Nature Center, Young Women’s League of New Canaan.
- We maintain high standards of infection control and sterilization protocols, with voluntary participation in sterilization monitoring services to ensure the safety of our patients. Our office uses Autoclave steam sterilization which is the highest standard for dental clinics. We do not use Dry Heat Sterilization or cold sterilization which can be unreliable in effectiveness and monitoring
- Our operatories are equipped with world-class medical-grade air purifiers – Specifically, JADE air purifiers (manufactured by Surgically Clean Air), which use a six-stage air filtration system to clean and sterilize indoor air, killing airborne viruses and helping reduce the spread of germs.
- A smooth and efficient appointment protocol to make sure we provide the highest level of care for our patients while still ensuring that your safety and well-being is a priority
- We bill most insurances directly and accept payments from them, thus reducing your out-of-pocket expense and saving you time and hassle. We also offer flexible financing options with no interest for your portion of the cost
- We have a reputation of running on time – we value your time!
- Our location in town center is convenient, easy to access and allows parents to drop off children for their appointments
And most importantly, at our office your comfort and satisfaction is always our priority! We look forward to welcoming you to the Smile Art family!
The Smile Art Team